Roll Call Church Software - Easy to use, Flexible and Affordable
By the Book has been providing feature-rich software for churches large and small since 1991.
Roll Call can help your ministry:
- Get your membership information organized in one central database.
- Easily communicate with your congregation.
- Prepare church directories, including picture directories.
- Track attendance so you follow up appropriately.
- Quickly record the weekend’s offering.
- Print year-end giving statements required by the IRS.
Roll Call can be run on your Mac or Windows machines. Read More About Roll Call Church Software
Church Check-in System –
Great Security for your Children’s Ministry
Roll Call church management software includes child check-in functionality. The system can be run in a “kiosk” mode so that families can check their children in unassisted. Or you can have volunteers manning the check-in stations. The check-in process works like this:
- Identify the students that are present to be checked in. We offer many options: typing in a name or phone number, using a touch screen, scanning a barcode or scanning a finger.
- Check the child into a specific class.
- Print name tags and parent tags with matching security codes.
- Attendance is recorded automatically.
- Check out by simply matching the name tag security code with the parent tag to release the child. You can also use the system to track check-out times if you wish.
The check-in stations must be Windows or Mac computers. With the Mobile CheckIn add-on, you can use an iPad, tablet or smartphone to perform check-in process. Read More About our Check-in Software
Web Integration for your Church or Ministry –
No Monthly Fees
Roll Call Connect allows access core Roll Call features from any modern web browser! Church staff can be on the road and access profiles and reports while the congregation can update their own profiles and more:
- Pastors and staff can look up the congregation’s contact information while on the road or at home.
- Pastors can enter visitation notes while on the road.
- Pastors and staff can view contribution and attendance reports from their mobile devices.
- Congregation can update their own profile information and view giving history.
- Group leaders can record attendance at home.
- Your staff and congregation can give online and the contributions are automatically entered in Roll Call.
The Roll Call church software has a built in web server, so you’ll still be able to run your database locally, but access some information via the web. Read more about Roll Call Connect Web Integration