Non Profit Management
By the Book took a subset of the functionality available in it's top selling church software program, Roll Call, and modified it for use by non-profit ministries. Honor Roll, fundraising software is used mainly for contact management and donor management. The following benefits are provided:
- Cross platform software so it can be used on both Windows and Mac OSX computers.
- Affordable one-time license fee
- Central location for storing all your contact information
- Fast and easy data entry for donations
- Comprehensive contribution reporting
- Industries best ad-hoc report generator for your custom requirements
- Built in word processor, email program and label editor for easy communication with your constituents
- Appeal tracking to boost your fundraising efforts
- Flexible receipt formats
With Honor Roll fundraising software, you'll have one single source of your contact information. You'll have one database that contains all your contacts pertinent information such as address, emails and unlimited phone numbers. You can also track their association, or how they are involved in your ministry. Honor Roll also has a keyword area that lets your categorize or group constituents. For example if you want to keep track of occupations, skills or volunteer interests you can do that as well.
Honor Roll provides an easy to use interface for entering all your donation information. The donations can be designated to one or multiple funds. You have complete control over your chart of accounts, or designated funds. Once your donations are entered, you can print receipts for single donation or for a given time frame. There are multiple receipt formats available, one that will surely work for your ministry. Our donation reporting system is sure to please even the toughest board member or treasurer.